Level 3 Foundation Diploma
Level 3 Foundation Diploma to Higher Education is a 120-credit Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual) regulated qualification and is equivalent to a grade 12, A-Level, or level 3 qualification on the qualification framework of the United Kingdom (UK). The qualification has a duration of one year and has been designed for learners who wish to progress to year one of a wide range of UK undergraduate programs or any other university or college worldwide.
Modules within the Qualification
- Using IT for Business
- Introduction to the Business Environment
- Introduction to Marketing
- Introduction to Economics and Accounting
- Introduction to Research and Academic Skills
- Introduction to People Management
- Grade 10/11 certificate from a recognized institution
- level 2 recognized qualification
- IGCSE / GSCE general education certificate
- Emirates ID or passport copy
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of Level 3 Foundation Diploma for Higher Education Studies provides learners the opportunity for academic progressions to a wide range of undergraduate programs including Level 4 qualifications in any discipline.
Accredited by the UK government.