OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is designed to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organizations. The program focuses on building the student’s understanding of the volatile and uncertain business environment. The program involves the Critical Management concepts and the application of general business management and business research principles to real case business scenarios. The OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management is knowledge, skills, and application program founded on the science, theory, and practice of management with a view to enhancing organizational effectiveness across different organizations in different industries. The program covers units that focus on enhancing the critical thinking, problem solving, and analytical skills of the candidates with respect to the current business environment. The program relies on a multiplicity of assessment methodologies ranging from simulations, observations, and reflective essays.
Modules within the Qualification
- Introduction to Business Environment
- Introduction to Finance
- Introduction to Business Communication
- Introduction to Business Function
- Research & Academic Writing
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods
- Grade 12 or Senior high school certificate or Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification or Candidates of 21 years and without a Level 3 can also apply through the mature student entry route (MSER).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS)
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Business Management provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.