Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Credits: 120
- Duration: 12 months
- Intake: Rolling
- Modules: 6
- Awarding Body: OTHM
- Accreditation: UK Government
Level 4 Tourism and Hospitality Management
The OTHM Level 4 Diploma Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification enables learners to develop their knowledge of theories applicable to management in the tourism and hospitality industry. It enables learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry. It is equivalent to first year of a bachelor degree in the UK, or a higher national certificate.
Modules within the Qualification
- Tourism and Hospitality Business Management
- Services Marketing and Customer Service
- Accounting and Finance
- Academic and Professional Development
- Events Management
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Grade 12 or Senior high school certificate or Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification or Candidates of 21 years and without a Level 3 can also apply through the mature student entry route (MSER).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS)
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma tourism and hospitality accords learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management . As this qualification is accredited and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.