Tourism and Hospitality Management
- Credits: 120
- Duration: 12 months
- Intake: Rolling
- Modules: 6
- Awarding Body: OTHM
- Accreditation: UK Government
Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
The OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is designed to enable learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. It enables learners to critically apply contemporary knowledge and theories to the management of complex problems. It enhances the knowledge of learners to make well-informed and confident decisions about the management of work areas in the tourism and hospitality industry. The qualification is equivalent to second year of a bachelor degree in the UK, or a higher national diploma.
Modules within the Qualification
- Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality
- Marketing Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Operations Management
- Finance Management
- Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
- Grade 12 or Senior high school certificate or Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification or Candidates of 21 years and without a level 3 can also apply through the mature student entry route (MSER).
- Proof of English Language Proficiency (IELTS)
- Passport copy
- Emirates ID
- Visa copy
- 1 Passport size photograph
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 3 or final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programme.